Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Warning: Cigarette Smoking Is Hazardous To Your Health!!

While Sydney, or Australia for that matter hasn't gone as far as New York and California with regards to banning cigarette smoking, it certainly has taken some extreme measures to make sure people know cigarette smoking, well, is bad for you...

Prominently displayed on every cigarette package in Australia, there are now pictures, rather gruesome ones, that depict some worst-case scenarios of what cigarettes smoking does to you. Not only are they on the cigarette packages, but these images are on TV in commercials now too! All I can say is, thank God I'm not a smoker...I'd hate to reach into my pocket, pick up my pack of smokes and have these images looking at me every day!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?