Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

Walking Home...at Night...


I guess you could say that I like the view from my office, as I seem to keep posting pictures from here. I'll post a few more and that'll be the end...

Here's what it's like walking home at night...a bit blurry, but you get the picture (no pun intended).
Also, the other day when I took photos walking here, it was a Sunday afternoon at Darling Harbour with tons of tourists...

I thought I'd show you what it looks like when I walk to work (sometime between 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM...depending on how many times I press snooze)...not quite the same...hardly a soul in sight and the sun is just coming up over the office buildings.

Today I could see my breath walking to work (and not because I have bad breath...it was cold this morning!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?