Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Even Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Has a Blog...


OK, you know the world has gone high-tech, somewhat crazy or a bit of both when the Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has his own weblog (and I thought I was ahead of the curve...). He invites readers to vote yes or no to: "Do you think that the US and Israeli intention and goal by attacking Lebanon is pulling the trigger for another world war?"



On a more positive note, I came across this article this morning that had a beautiful picture of the "crystal palace" model of the Opera House. After the race on Sunday, I had brunch with friends' Justin & Matt, and their apartment looks over the harbour with a stunning view of the Opera House...when the sun hits it just right, it actually looks a bit like this...

It is 7:45 AM...at the office, now it's time to work. See, I told you I'd start writing more again. I might not be giving you too much insight on what's going on in my life here, but that's because, well, there's not too much to report. I might be half-way around the world, but my life hasn't changed all that much...still reading a lot, but I must say, books are outrageously expensive here...paperbacks are upwards of $25. People here don't think Sydney is terribly expensive, but I beg to differ, and remember, I came here from New York. Groceries, clothes, restaurants, gas, etc. etc. is more expensive than NYC. Anyway, now I really need to get back to work....G'Day!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?