Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

My Walk to Work Part II

A day in the life...if only it life was as it seems here in these photos. Every day, I am amazed at what a beautiful walk I have to work...that is when it's not raining. I posted a few photos of the first part of my walk, so here are the rest...getting closer to work...
That's our building on the left with the tall-ships on the right.
The entrance of the building...not a bad view, huh?

And on the way home from work, I take a different route; the footpath across Darling Harbour. I don't take the monorail...in fact no one does...it is a monorail that basically goes nowhere. Occasionally you'll see a tourist or two riding it, but even then on a rainy day.
My other office is in the tall white building to the right...Darling Park, so I get my exercise by walking between the two buildings from time-to-time. Just a little different than New York, huh?

Comments:
Linda:

So good to hear from you! I'll send a note to your e-mail address. I will have to send Sarah some stuff from Down Under! Tell her "G'Day" for me!

"Cheers,"

Wendell
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?