Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Breakfast with the Monks

As the title suggests, yes I had breakfast with some Khmer monks before heading off to Angkor Wat, Preah Khan, Ta Prohm and Bayon to name a few of the unbelievable temples, sites and ruins visited and experienced today.

I'm at an outdoor Internet cafe, it is 105 degrees with 100% humidity and the keys are sticking to the keyboard like this shirt is to my body, so I have to keep it short (not to mention the fact that it will probably take 20 minutes to download this message). I would be remiss if I did not say that what many consider to be the seventh wonder of the world is truly that, a wonder that mere words cannot begin to describe...makes you question current day life against a civilzation that no longer exists except in the reminders left behind....

Sorry, no photo's today; it just takes too long to upload...I tried.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?