Monday, May 22, 2006

 

I Wasn't Driving!

Yes, I was on a boat last weekend, but I promise I wasn't driving this one!

So, what else is going on in Sydney you ask? Socceroos Fever. Yes, for the first time Australia will be going to the World Cup, and the country is going mad! You know how in The States, there are sports cities like New York and Chicago with sports fanatics. Well imagine the whole of Australia being one big sports city. Whether it's Aussie Rules, Rugby League, AFL or soccer, this country LOVES its sport!!

And last (yes, a short blog for a change), the two miners I previously wrote about told their story to channel 9 last night (for over $2 million). Look for them to tell their story to Diane Sawyer in The States on May 30.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?